Day-4 of 20days training on how to make $500-$5000 monthly from Free Blogspot



How to submit your Blog to Search engine

Note; if you get to this page through search engine or through other site. Please go here now and sign up for this Training. Is a free 20days training. So go here; 
http://naijawealthinfo.com/blogprofitsno1.htm

You welcome to the 4th day. I will be talking on how how to submit your blog to search engine, I knew some people who know about this will be saying, am wrong. Yes! Because you don’t need to submit blogspot to search engine, once you go to setting, you will see that its already on search engine. But you will need to backling your blog to gain more popularity.

What is Backlink?

Backlink are incoming links to a webpage. When a web page links to any other page, it’s called a backlink. In the past, backlinks were the major metric for the ranking of a web page. The advantages of backlink are; Improves organic ranking, Faster indexing of site, Referral traffic. I will not go in details about it here I will only show you how you can get backlink to your site or blog.

To get the backlink is not the problem but to get the relevant backlink is the major problem for some people. We have bad backlink and good backlink. Bad backlink are the link that come from other sites that are not in your niche. For example; you have weight lose blog and there is a site that link to you which is make money online site, that type of link can never help your site, it will only cause ham to your site.

The good backlink are the link that come from relevant site to your site. If you have a weight lose site, a link from weight lose or diet or even health will be the best link to your site. You are both on the same niche and this will really help your site and it will increase your ranking. You can dominate internet with your keywords.

One thing that will help you more is to look at your competitors website every time, found out what is making their site rank than yours, if your site is not rank, you will not get traffic and you will not be making money, is true that many people started before you, but am telling you that you can overtake them if you know what you are doing. There is a guy in my niche that have been looking for a way to overtake, and in the next 6months, I will make sure I overtake the guy. Is a matte of time.
So, how do you backlink? 
http://naijawealthinfo.com/importationmade_easy.htm
http://naijawealthinfo.com/Fiverrhiddengold_land.htm













Let me give you my tips. What I do is, If I have weight lose site I will go to google and search for the top 100 weight lose blogs. I will copy the link of this blogs to my notpad and start to visit them one after the other. I will visit them and read their articles and make a good comment, this has really helped me a lot and it has never stop working for me.

Note: don’t try to be too wise in your own eyes. Why did I said that? some people will just open the site and scroll down and write a comment like; “good write up” this is bad, this is not the type of comment am talking about. Make sure you read the articles very well, if its possible note some point down and when you want to make your comment make nothing less than five lines comment.

Don’t say is too much, even you will see some people that makes over 1page comment. Here is how am doing it; I will make the comment according to each paragraph, I usually pick my point from each paragraph and with this the owner of the site will know that I read his/her articles very well not only that many people who read article will believe that am someone they can follow.

With this, they will follow my link and know if I have what can benefit them on my site, I sometime end each comment with a question, it might be the questions I know answer to, that means nothing, what I need is more popular, people who comes to that post may want to answer my question or the owner of the post.

All this cannot work very well if you are not patient enough, make sure your research more on this and am very sure that you will rank best on search engine if you are not lazy. You can overtake your competitors within 3month, don’t say you just open your own blog. 

I really appreciate you for reading this post and I hope you find this article helpful? Please don’t forget to make your comment bellow and if you have any knowledge that you can share with people, you can share it through comment and don’t forget to share this articles to your friends, this can help them to make their first money online.

Note; if you get to this page through search engine or through other site. Please go here now and sign up for this Training. Is a free 20days training. So go here; 


Comments

  1. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their wildest dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day-6 of 20days training on how to make $500-$5000 monthly from Free Blogspot

Day-3 of 20days training on how to make $500-$5000 monthly from Free Blogspot

Day-2 of 20days training on how to make $500-$5000 monthly from Free Blogspot